6 pieces of digestive biscuits (about 80g)
40g butter, softened
500g cream cheese, at room temperature
30g caster sugar
20g cornflour, sieved
200ml whipping cream
3 eggs, lightly beaten
A: zest of 1 lemon
juice of 1 lemon
1 tsp vanilla essence
9 pcs of oreo cookies, roughly crushed
B: 75g salted caramel dark chocolate, melted
1 tbsp cocoa powder, sieved
100g dark chocolate bar (I used 85% cacao)
50g whipping cream
1/3 cup whipping cream, whipped with 1/2 tbsp powder sugar
mini oreo cookies
salted caramel dark chocolate
1. For base, crush the biscuits and mixed well with the butter. Press onto 7' loose base tin. Put into fridge until ready to use. Wrap outer tin with aluminium foil.
2. Preheat oven at 140 deg C.
3. Beat cream cheese, sugar and cornflour until smooth and creamy. Add in whipping cream. Lastly, add in eggs. Divide mixtue into 2 portions.
4. Stir ingredient (A) into one portion of cream cheese. Pour onto base and steam bake for 30 mins.
5. Stir ingredient (B) into one portion of cream cheese. Pour onto oreo layer which has baked through. Steam bake for another 30 mins.
6. Turn off oven and leave cake in oven with door closed for 30 mins.
7. Remove cake from oven and leave to cool completely.
8. Melt dark chocolate bar, butter and whipping cream. Pour onto the chocolate cheese layer.
8. Cover cake and chill for at least 6 hours or overnight.
9. Remove cake from tin. Decorate as desired.