- Pre-heat oven at 180 deg C.
- Cream butter, sugar and yogurt until light and fluffy.
- Add in vanilla essence and beat well.
- Dribble in eggs, about 1 tablespoon at a time, until all used up.
- Fold in the flour gently, then add the mashed bananas.
- Add in walnuts and stir gently to mix well. Leave some walnuts for the toppings.
- Pour batter into lined cake tin and bake for 40 to 50 mins or until golden brown. Sprinkle some chopped walnuts on top of the batter.
Lastly, I would also like to thank some of colleagues who have always help me to cut and distribute the cakes (into 30++ small pieces), and this time around, helped me in taking some of the pictures for my blog, and of course 'guinea pigs' for my baking adventure! Aren't they helpful and lovely? Or am I fortunate to have them as my colleagues?