Whilst writing this post, I'm feeling of a mental block and thoughts incoherent. Anyway just record and share another quick and easy meal here. Since I usually cook for 2 person, I do not do marketing that often. I like to use up whatever limited ingredients and condiments in my kitchen to conjure a satisfying meal of Meatball pasta. Enjoy!
a) Linguine or any pasta
b) 80g minced pork
1/4 yellow onion, diced
1 small garlic, diced finely
salt, crushed pepper, mixed herbs and dried parsley, to taste
1 cream cracker, crushed finely
1 heap tbsp corn flour
c) 1 clove garlic, diced finely
2 tomato, diced coarsely
200g Spaghetti sauce (I used Prego Italian fresh mushroom sauce)
d) 1 hard boiled egg, sliced into quarts
- In a pot of hot water, add 1 tsp salt, boil pasta per instruction indicated on box.
- Drained and toss some olive oil to prevent pasta from sticking (if not cooking immediately).
- In a bowl, marinate minced pork with all ingredients (b) until well mixed. Roll into 8 small balls and set aside for at least 30 mins.
- Fry the meatball in a pot (with enough oil to cover at least up to half the meatballs) on medium heat, and until golden brown. Takes about 5 to 7 mins. Remove and set aside.
- In a saucepan, saute garlic till fragrant. Add in tomato and give it a few stirs, followed by spaghetti sauce. Turn off the heat when sauce boils.
- Add in pasta to the sauce and stir evenly. Next add in meatballs and stir.
- Ready to serve, and add sliced egg on top of the pasta.
Post a Comment