2 medium-sized chicken thighs
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp ground ginger powder
1 tsp ground white pepper
4 cloves garlic, roughly pound with skin
1 potato, cut in big cubes
1/3 Japanese cucumber, cut in big cubes
1/3 white onion, sliced
2 cloves garlic, sliced thinly
1 tbsp olive oil/ macadamia oil
Black pepper, cracked
- Marinate the chicken thighs overnight, or at least 4 hours.
- Place the chicken thighs on a tray, lined with aluminium foil so there is minimal washing. Pour the remaining marinate over the chicken.
- Put all the sides/veg (can be any kind of sides you like) in the same tray as the chicken thighs. Drizzle olive oil/ macadamia oil over the sides/ veg, and sprinkle cracked black pepper and salt as well.
- Bake in pre-heated oven 190 deg C for 30 mins. I baked a further 3 mins on grill function to get a little charred on the chicken.
- Drizzle the chicken oil/ juice on the chicken thighs and sides/ veg before serving.